There are 5 Dimensions to Health and Wellness
Yes, it might seem like a lot to look at the list below, but addressing all the areas of your health will speed up your recovery. Let a trained professional help explore all these aspects of health with you.
- Nutritional: What you put in your mouth, makes a huge difference. Food can trigger a hormonal response; determine if you burn sugar or fat; possibly trigger food sensitivities causing inflammation in the body.
- Physical: How much you move your body has an impact on your health and your brain development or deterioration.
- Emotional/Mental*: Your emotions and thoughts influence the release of the stress hormone, cortisol, in your body. Long term, high levels of cortisol can damage your body.
- Environmental: Is your environment calm, clear and conducive to healing and thriving? or is it cluttered, stressful, full of toxins and contrary to healing?
- Spiritual: How you tend to your spiritual life can have a positive impact on your health.
The crushing burden of chronic diseases: diabetes, heart disease, thyroid disease account for about 50% of medical spending. Many people take a myriad of pills/drugs to manage these illnesses without really getting better and then having to deal with unpleasant side effects.
But these diseases can be managed by lifestyle choices. Learn what you can do to improve the quality of your life so you can be full of energy and vitality. Put the power back in your own hands. It is possible to be healthy and to love your body and your life!
*I offer to use EFT or tapping to help release mental and emotional blockages.